Instructions to fill the questionnaire
1. How much of the Syllabus was covered by the Teacher.
2. How well did your teacher prepare for the classes?
3. How well is the teacher able to communicate?
4. The teacher's approach to teaching can best be described as
5. Fairness of the internal evaluation process by the teacher
6.Was your performance in assignments discussed with you?
7. The teacher takes active interest in arranging field visits for students.
8. The teaching process in the classroom facilitates you in cognitive, social and emotiona growth?
9. The teacher provides multple opporunities to learn and grow
10. The teacher informs you about your expected competencies, course outcomes and programme outcomes
11.Your teacher does a necessary follow-up with an assigned task to you
12. The teacher illustrates the concept through examples and applications
13. The Teacher identifies your strengths and encourage you with providing right level of challenges
14. Teacher is able to identify your weaknesses and help you to overcome them
15. The teacher makes effort to engage students in the monitoring, review and continuous quality improvement of the teaching learning process
16. The teacher uses the student centric methods, such as experiential learning, perticipative learning and problem solving for enhancing learning experiences.
17. The teacher encourages you to participate in extracurricular activities?
18. Efforts are made by the teacher to inculcate soft skills, life skills and employability skills to mae you ready for the world of work?
19. The teacher uses ICT tools such as LCD projector, Multimedia, etc. while teaching
20. The Overall quality of teaching-learning process in the class is very good